* Situated on the greatly sought after Bay Road, this is the perfect opportunity to live the "Latte Lifestyle" of dining out, heading to the theatre, public library, cinema, rail lands precinct and Farmer's Market - all within a short walking distance
* This fully renovated family home offers contemporary features to ensure a comfortable & easy lifestyle
* With three good sized carpeted bedrooms, master with built-in robes, there is also a large room which could be utilised as either 4th bedroom, office or retreat - the choice would be completely yours!
* Upon entry through the gorgeous leadlight front door you will be mesmerised as you look through to the rear of the home which spills out through large French doors to the vast pergola - a wonderful space which can be used all year round for alfresco entertaining
* In the centre of the home you will be treated to gorgeous polished timber floors and this area would be perfect for either a sitting room, casual dining or even a library/office space
*The open plan kitchen/family room is bright & airy and complete with gas cook top, electric oven, pantry and dishwasher
* A delightful separate dining room will be ideal for your dinner parties
* Single galvanised iron car shed with concrete floor, power and fluoro lighting
* The double carport (end to end) provides easy rear yard access to the galvanised iron boat/trailer shed, storage/wood shed, large garden shed and small garden shed
* Bathroom with separate bath and shower - separate toilet
* 12-foot ceilings, classic features, gas log heating, ceiling fans, electric hot water service, pop-up sprinklers
* Don't question your decision to live in this wonderful location, where you can leave the car at home and walk to the city centre with ease!